Sunday, September 07, 2008

Update continued :)

Nothing like putting six months into two blogs :) Micah and I will be better at this.

Landon and I had a lot of errands to run so Maddy and Jaedyn came along to help me watch Landon. We ended making a day out of it. We went to breakfast, the DATC, Salt Lake and we ended up at Temple Square. After Temple Square we had lunch with Micah. It was a ton of fun.





Always so smiley, Aunt Heather took this picture while watching me.


Here are some family pictures from the Young side. We have done these the past three years and we always have a blast, it's fun to get the whole family together and see how much everybody changes from year to year.





Just some extra pics of Landon, he likes licorice, the property and his puppies. And he's a pretty good sleeper, for the most part, he has had a few bad nights.




These pictures were taken today, have our handsome guy. Dang he's cute!!!


Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Two updates in one night! Thanks for all the pics. If we ever get down that way we'll have to get the WHOLE family together for a picture.

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! You have the cutest baby ever!! I love the pictures. Like I said before, you guys are the cutest family:) I love you guys!

~Becca:)