Monday, April 27, 2009

Over the Hump!

Well we're on our way back, it's that time already. From my perspective it sucks!! It was harder than ever to leave, My youngest sister is old enough to understand I'm leaving this time. Man that was tough, I wanted to take her with me! Ash's wedding was gorgeous, and she was even more magnificent. By the way we did make it!! :) And it's already over. :( I miss that part of my family a ton! Already!!

On a happy note we're going home to see our families, that's the part that makes it worth it.

Here's some new pics of all that's happened:












We've got to get on the road, I'll put more up later.
Love you guys, can't wait to see you!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey Holly, already miss you! I had so much fun when you were here, especially dancin' at the wedding lol I wish I could have come home with you haha :). You're family's so sweet. I love you all and I really love the pics you put up. They're soo cute! G2g so ttyl & ily4ev. SWAK :)

Macari and Co. said...

Thinking my nephew is SOOO handsome. Wish he had a smile instead of a plug! Love you and miss you, boy am I glad you are coming home. I would miss you guys if you stayed.

Lisa said...

How adorable is that baby with his tux on?!!!!! I LOVE his curly hair. You looked beautiful, Holly. I'm glad you all had a fun and safe trip. So dang glad you are home though, I missed y'all.
Love,
Mom (Grammy) xoxox