Monday, April 20, 2009

Vacation cont'd

Day three: We made it to Mt. Rushmore, it was alot of fun. It was Micah's and Dad's first time, they really seemed to enjoy it. We stayed in Murdo, South Dakota; little poe dunk town, the people were nice though,





I dislocated my thumb the night before we left, in a knife fight. Sounds pretty cool huh?!? I was in class knife fighting, here is my progress. I can move it now, I just can't put alot of pressure on it still.

Day two Day four


Landon was having a ton of fun out on this deck with Grandpa, he was hilarious.



Grandpa bought me a horse, and I totally love it!


Day four: I was sick all day, the drive was miserable for me. But Landon has been doing great!
This morning Micah, Landon and Grandpa all went to a car show. When they came back they said it was more of a junk yard with a few cars thrown in.





Tonight we are staying in Austin, Minnesota. Landon has been riding his horse all night. Cute!

Love you guys! Miss you!

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Looks like you are having fun! I'm jealous of course....Be safe.

Anonymous said...

Ouch on the thumb!!! That bites... I'm still totally jealous of your vacation though!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you guys get to take such a great trip! You work so much it must feel real good. Glad Landon and Holly are feeling better! Have fun and be safe!
I love you all,
Mom (Grammy) :D

budda baby said...

that is so cute!! landon is son funny!!!