Friday, January 06, 2006

Project "0"


Well at work we did this project called "Project"0"". It is an effort by our company to encourage health. During the holidays, (November to January) the goal is to not gain a single pound. We had to weigh in on November 19 2005. And then weigh again on January 6 2006. Well I weighed in today and am pleased to say that I did not gain a single pound! :) Most of my co-works did not either ( I am still waiting on a couple to weigh in). If more company's tried to make an effort like this I think that America would be much different. I am not trying to condone fat or skinny people. I am not the skinniest myself. I am trying to say that there would be less heart problems, etc. My company told us all a statistic that by 2038 all American's would be obese. Obviously that is if we continue to maintain our laziness (for lack of better words).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN my Brotha!!!!

ralleyclimber said...

Thanks sarah.