Monday, January 23, 2006

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

I realize that I have not posted in a while. This last weekend holly and I went out on a date. We went and saw a movie. It was good, I liked it. And then we went and walked throughout the mall. It was fun, just to walk and talk. The simple dates are usually the most fun. And then we went to the shed for dinner. MMMMMMMMMmmmm good food. I ordered the steak and ranch potatoes and holly ordered the BBQ chicken. Holly love's there pickles. So I asked the waiter (cool guy by the way) where he gets them from? Cisco he said. And then I asked (just out of curiosity, I know I am weird) how much it would cost for a jar? And he said that it comes in a 5 gallon bucket, and I forgot the price already. But WOW could you imagine 5 gallons of pickles. I was joking with holly that when she is pregnant I will have to get it for her. :) That and potatoes so I could make her French fries (she loves my homemade French fries too). By the way she is NOT pregnant.

Sunday we went to church. My in-laws gave talks. The whole Macari family. They all did a great job. Holly and I are primary teachers. We teach the CTR 5 class. And well that pretty much sums up the weekend.

Holly started to teach last week. She teaches the EMT class for Weber School District, at Roy fire station. She enjoys it.

No comments: